You will need:
- 3 paper plates
- cotton wool
- hole punch
- ribbon or string
- googly eyes
- tissue paper
- PVA glue
- black texta
I pre-cut the ears and pockets before the activity. This helped me save a few paper plates from an unnecessary death! I also set this activity up as a rotations so the materials could be shared evenly. This also helped reduce the mess of a usual craft activity!
This is just a suggestion from the aforementioned sites.
1. Use a plate as a template to draw a crescent moon shape into approximately 1/3 of the other plate.
2. Hold 2 plates together and cut out the crescent shapes to make the bunny ears.
3. Staple the ears to the top of the complete plate. Make sure the back of the round plate is facing outwards.
4. Add features to the rabbit’s face.
5. Use one of the offcuts from the ears and staple it, facing inwards, to the back of the bunny face.
6. Attach string to the sides of the bag for a handle.
7. Use the pocket at the back to store your Easter treats.